Team Xecuter released a fresh batch of information on their upcoming SX products lineup, and an official website for the products.
SX PRO, the ultimate bundle.
As you are aware by now, Team Xecuter will be releasing two versions of the infamous SX products. The pro version will consist of the OS version with the extra addition of special tools that will allow you to boot the SX OS with ease.
The SX Pro has numerous advantage:
- 100% solderless: An easy to use dongle will be provided, alongside a high quality, resistant jig for your rail. The jig is only required once!
- Safe for your console warranty: SX pro will NOT void your warranty in any way as you don’t need to open your console.
- Free SX OS Lifetime license: Every SX Pro is bundled with a free lifetime license for the SX OS custom firmware
- 100% updatable: You are future-proofed, as you are able to update your SX Pro anytime!
Click here to pre-order your SX PRO today!
If you already own the tools, SX OS is all you need:
The first and revolutionary Custom Firmware for the Nintendo Switch can be purchased separately by clicking here.
- Work on ALL Nintendo Switch console. From firmware 2.0.1 to 5.0.2, you are covered!
- Play all games without restrictions: Simply load your (legally obtained) backup on a micro SD card, and don’t have to worry about carrying 20 cartridge ever again!
- Homebrew launcher is available, allowing you to develop your own games and software for the Nintendo Switch
- Ability to switch back and forth from original firmware and custom firmware! Don’t be scared to play online on your physical games!
- 100% supported and update ready.
The SX OS download is not available yet. It will be once we deliver the first licenses to our resellers on June 15th.
- Activation of SX OS can be done through SX OS itself if you have WiFi configured on your Nintendo Switch.
- If you don’t have WiFi configured you will be able to retrieve your SX OS License through our website.
- If you purchased SX OS only you will receive a “redeem code” that you need to enter (not needed for SX Pro users).
Finally, we’d like to address some more questions that we’ve seen a lot.
- Q: Will Switch data such as savegames and updates be shared between the OFW and SX OS? Or are both systems separated?
A: Yes, SX OS and the original Switch OS share savegames and update data.
- Q: Does SX OS support trimmed XCI files or do they need to remain unaltered?
A: Yes, an app like https://github.com/Destiny1984/XCI-Cutter is supported.
- Q: Is it possible to play games from a External Harddrive?
Does SX allow us to use an external disk using the docking station or USB-C port?
A: This is a possibility in the future, we’ve added it to our to do list. (thanks to all users for making it already a few pages long 🙂
- Q: Can we expect cheat codes some day?
A: Cheats has always been a priority for our us. And we’ve already started looking into it.
It takes a while to make a decent and usable cheat system, your patience will be rewarded!
- Q: There has been a wave of bans happening lately. Does that confirm we won’t be able to play online with SX OS?
A: There have indeed been a number of isolated ban incidents happening lately among some homebrew developers. The exact cause of these bans is not known as of yet.
We are not aware of any bans due to SX OS usage. But be cautious and use online functionality at your own risk!
OFFICIAL SX FAMILY SITE: –> https://sx.xecuter.com/